Hello, just to say my lab visit yesterday was pretty uneventful. There were a few things that could have gone better but it is just their administration that need to be a bit sharper...
Anyway counts were good Hgb 9.5, Platelets 128, Wbc 4.2. Creatinine was 1.8 and that was only because they left me on potassium supplements a little long plus a little dehydration - all sorted now.
I notice I'm getting stronger every few days which is great, I go in tomorrow for blood work just to check everything is normal again regarding the potassium. On Wedesday I also had my central line taken out so that will make showering easier!
Kristy leaves on Saturday and my sister Helen arrives as my next 'carer' tomorrow which will be fun. I'll of course miss Kristy she has been great (even in the face of a demanding husband), but I'm glad and envious she gets to cuddle the kids on Saturday!
I hope all is well with everyone! Thank you again for your support.
Things are going so well for you!! Still praying! I am Colorado waiting for the baby to arrive. Thanks for keeping us posted!
ReplyDeleteJanet
I am SOOOOOOO excited to hear this. Great work!
ReplyDeleteHeather
41/42