Well, Helen and I have been catching up which has been great. We went for a walk on Sunday on the High Line, I surprised myself by walking all the way home from 12th St and 9th Ave or where ever the southern most tip is. We got a cab down there to maximize the pleasent walk back. However it was a nice day and we weren't the only ones with the great idea. It was so busy I couldn't take my mask off at all, but it was great to get out.
I got to see/experience some moments of Sophie's Birthday via the wonders of Skype. I was sorry to miss it but don't think I would have had the energy needed to keep up!
I spoke to James on his way to school today and he informed me he saw a racoon! He and I were very excited, Kristy told me later that he saw another one as they dropped Soph off at school..So unless racoons are becoming a lot less afraid of people the first spotting has been called into question. It was a great conversation though!
Today we'll pop out for a short walk but it's forcast rain so we won't be going far. Tomorrow I am scheduled for a clinic visit and IVIG which is a 4hr infusion so we will be there for a while...
For people who have asked, these are my addresses at Hope Lodge, I say addresses because UPS/FedEx go to a different one than normal post.
normal post:
Brian Delaney Rm 1201
c/o American Cancer Society Hope Lodge
PO Box 2284
NY, NY 10116
UPS/ Fed Ex etc.
Brian Delaney
American Cancer Society Hope Lodge
132 W 32nd St
NY, NY 10001
No comments:
Post a Comment