Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 2 and all is well.

Well an uneventful day, which is nice. A nice if not huge thing for me was that I went from 2 to one IV pump. I'd just never had to have 2 pumps in the past.
I am eating enough that the TPN consult (IV feeding) people said they don't need to see me unless things change.
My platelets were down to 6 today so I got a transfusion as expected, with plenty of pre-meds so all went well.
Blood is fine and creatinine is still 1.4. I hope it stays there now, I can't see any reason why it would go crazy. My experience with this transplant has been so different so far (don't worry I'm touching wood), it is a nice change for sure.
Nothing else to say, I am a little tired this evening, so for now I bid you adieu.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you both. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well. We think about you daily and pray for you and your family. Take care Kristy and Brian. We love you two.

    Kim and John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers being answered! Still praying!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great to hear Brian.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete