Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day +12 Out for an early walk. Sept 17th.

Well I had 2 nurses come into my room this morning pretty excited about my 'number', before I could guess they said 4.8, my wbc is 4.8! So I was going to be allowed out and though I didn't have any other numbers, went rooming for the first time in 14 days. 6 quick circuits of the floor before 7.30.

Other numbers are ANC 3.5, Hgb 7.4, Plts 15 and creatinine 1.5, so no transfusions today.
I have been very tired today and napped between visits from Bob and Matt.

There is talk that I could be transferring to the Hope Lodge by the end of the week which is amazing!
As long as I keep drinking and eating and don't get an infection. No more neupogen shots so we'll see how my wbc does on it's own.

1 comment: