Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day +11 Good pain, hurts less than bad..

Okay numbers first: Wbc 1.3, Hgb 7.2, ANC 0.8, plts 13 and creatinine 1.4.

So I had little sleep last night because of bone pain, the good pain which meant my wbc was growing and my marrow was starting to work. By tomorrow I will be able to walk the hall on my unit because my anc will be over 1.0. I've been confined to my room for 14 days! So that should be fun.

Also Dr Jakabowski predicted that I might be able to move to the Hope Lodge by Wednesday! I can't believe how quickly this seems to be going. My body still feels pretty tired but it is getting better. Hopefully I keep clear of any infections and keep eating so Midweek is at HL.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am so impressed with how well you are doing. It does seem like it has gone quickly, although maybe not so much for you being confined. Praying you can get out into the hall tomorrow!! And for Hope Lodge this week. Just so thrilled for you! And Kristy too!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how quickly things are progressing. I was talking with Phil L. at church this morning, and we're both so excited that things are going so well. Good to hear that the 'good pain' is starting to kick in!

    ReplyDelete