Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day +10 Nothing to see here..

As the title says things are nice and boring here. I got washed Platelets yesterday and needed them again today without any drama. My wbc started the day at 0.2 (around 5am) and they checked it again at 5pm and it's 0.7, so that seems to be going well, Hgb started the day at 7.2 and for some reason this evening it is 8.2, if anyone can explain that - let me know. Platelets started out at 8, I had the transfusion and they are now 21. My creatinine went up to 1.5 this evening which concerns me but they also cut mt IV fluids earlier in the day thinking I was able to drink more than I can. So hopefully it steps back in to line by my next blood work. Sorry this is all very boring - but it is my day and I guess fussing over the little things is better to have more to worry about.

Bob came in to hangout again today, it was nice to see him and chat, I also got to Skype Kristy and the kids, Helen, Dad and Ben and Pauline and Richard. So not a bad day all in all.
Hair is all gone again. Photo: H Singh (tech)


So as long as the extra IV fluid brings my Creatinine down I'll be happy!

1 comment:

  1. You look great and it brightens my day to hear of such boring events. Dr Ganguly told me when my Hgb went up like yours that it was because I wasn't drinking enough. Shot me down, I thought I was doing really well. But he was right as usual. Also glad the "clean platelets" are going in without causing you trouble. Keep up the good work, my friend! Always in our prayers.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete