Here is my room..
It is pretty nice plus the chair I'm sitting in folds flat and will be Kristy's bed...we'll see how comfy it is tonight. I start one medication tonight and chemo at 6am tomorrow. They check vitals every 4 hours so 2am will be a blur I'm hoping! The unit has 25 rooms and I've seen a lot of bald people...so I guess the chemo works. My doctor on the unit is Dr Sauter - seems like a nice chap. Dr Koehne will be by tomorrow for a 'social visit'.
This is how Kristy looks for the next while..
Whenever anyone is in my room they where gloves and mask. So I have no idea what anyone looks like! The 'bike' they promised me is a bit of a let down, however sitting in a recliner while cycling will be about as good as I can manage I'm told...
| Not quite a Madone.. |
So we've made the most of our time in the city while I've been well, now it's time to get down to the business at hand.
Thank you for all the well wishes and cards, Kristy is letting me open one per day.
Oh my my nurse just brought in my IV pole, it's got a lot of 'stuff' on it..and it's all for me!
![]() | |
| Special delivery for Brian! |

Praying and sending good thoughts your way. Love you guys. Kim and John
ReplyDeleteWe are keeping up with your progress. Praying each day that you feel as good as you can. That is quite the IV pole. Praying always!
ReplyDeleteJanet
Brian, I am Janet's sister and just want you to know I have been praying for you just as I have prayed, and continue to pray, for Janet. While I was in KC with her she brought me up to speed in your treatment thus far. I will continue to follow you here and while I may not always post a comment, please just know that I am praying each day for God's mighty healing power to be all over you.....so you can be back home with your family and getting on with life! We know God is bigger than any disease, so praying too that He will give your medical team the best treatment plan for you. Praying for you and your family.......Cheryl Lorence
ReplyDeleteHey guys!!!!! That room is pretty nice. I will be checking in often...sending positive happy thoughts your way!
ReplyDelete-Heather K unit 41/42 :)