Well today was fine, lots of walking the halls as I'm guessing by tomorrow my ANC will be under 1.0 and I will be confined to my room. I have noticed this evening the chemo is starting to show, I ordered dinner but have no interest in eating and fatigue has also begun. I took a nap this afternoon and didn't wake when Kristy came in. Tomorrow is more Bulsulfan and the start of 2 days of Malphalan so I expect it to get much harder pretty quickly.
Matt came by today it was nice to see him, he brought speakers, so I now have music!
Not looking forward to the next week or two, but I guess I need to go through them to get back to my kids, hopefully for a long long time.
Hang in there! You can do this. Those drugs are tough but you are tougher. Praying for rest for you and few side effects. Thanks for keeping us posted!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janet