Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28th So far so good...

I started the day with a fever of 100.4f which is a little bit better than the previous morning. My Creatinine at 7.30am was 1.5 which I was pretty happy with. However it can still go up so I've had IV fluids all day plus pushed fluids orally just in case it helps. My weight went up 4lbs since yesterday! That's how much I've been hydrating. They will check my Creatinine again in the morning and that should show any trend. Also tomorrow they will test for Adenovirus and by Friday we should have a result.
All going well I'll be discharged tomorrow and I'll go back to Hope Lodge. Next Tuesday Dr Koehne plans to give me some more Cydofovir so I guess I'll be admitted for that again.
As Bernie my last 'planned' carer flew home today and I'm really not strong enough to be on my own Kristy will fly to New York on Friday to be my 'super carer', which I am very happy about.
So if I can just get rid of this headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment