Woke at 2.30am not feeling great, in fact I have felt nauseated for about 4 days now and was hoping it would pass. However this morning my temp. was 100.8f and so I had to go in and have blood cultures taken in case I had a virus of some kind. So CBC was fine - really good in fact, Wbc 4.4, Hgb 11.5 and Plts 107. Creatinine not too bad at 1.8 and my temp. had gone down to 100.1. So by 5.30am I was back at Hope Lodge.
We (Pauline and I) are back again sitting, it a 'sick' waiting room at MSK. I've had more lab work done for a wide variety of viruses and are now waiting to see Eva the NP, 3.40pm...
It is a busy day here in clinic, luckily they were able to squeeze me in for some IV fluids today rather than come back tomorrow. So we're here for another 2 hours. My nausea has not helped my weight which has dropped by 2.5lbs. Hopefully tomorrow when they get back the viral blood work we get some answers. Also something unusual.. I had a CBC done again this afternoon and the Wbc had dropped to 3.0 - in 9 hours! I wasn't aware it could change so fast.
Sorry about the fever. Praying that all goes away soon. My last Wbc was 3.2. but that was a couple days after a brief cold. I think those little buggers only live hours to a few days. It was fun seeing Kristy and the kids today. I can't believe how much they have grown since I last saw them. Looking forward to seeing you home soon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janet