Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Dec 7th (Day -2)

Well my 2nd and final bag of Melphalan has just finished so that's the end of chemo for a while...maybe a long while, we'll see. Next comes the side effects I guess. I was told just this morning that they will peak after transplant so maybe Friday and next week.
My old enemy 'fatigue' is returning, I woke this morning less chipper and starting to feel that low key tiredness creeping in. The window of feeling almost 100% has been short but great, even though I knew it would be taken away. I had been so tired for so long that just to have that 'carrot' of feeling great for a while makes me look forward all the more to getting there again. Creatinine came down again to 2.28.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you guys.....thanks for keeping us posted. Thought and prayers continue to be with you and the family.

    Love,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, I have many people in NC praying for you! We are sending lots of positive thoughts, energy and prayers your way. Love to all, Jan

    ReplyDelete