First thing this morning sitting in reception Beth Harvey (my transplant coordinator) walked in and said she knew I was there...the smell of your body is quite pungent and smells like tomato soup or creamed corn after a stem cell transplant....it will last about 48 hours.
Slept better last night which was due to using the B/A (benadryl/Ativan) pump on a more liberal basis.
Eating and drinking is not attractive at the moment so must keep plugging away.
Lungs, blood pressure are both fine, just waiting for my kidney results.
Okay so my kidneys are taking a bit of a beating, 4.18 a new record for me. They have hooked me up to more fluids and will be discussing what to do with me next. I guess the battle really starts now and for the next 2 weeks, lets hope I come out reasonably intact.
They decided to admit me in to hospital as they want to push IV fluids to help my kidneys but need to monitor me closely. So here I am and nothing has really happened. More news later
No comments:
Post a Comment