Went to the Clinic today, all I needed was some more IV fluids. My WBC is 5.6, platelets are 21 and creatinine is 3.19. So all in all everything is getting better each day. We now don't have to be back at the clinic until Monday which is a great 'present'.
It has been a long hard road to get here and I want to say thank you to everyone who sent messages of support and encouragement and everyone who just looked in on the blog. The prayers and positive thoughts from friends and family have been enormously appreciated and meant a lot when I was on the edge.
So thank you for helping get me through this and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Brian
Merry Christmas to you too Brian. I am glad you are home. That is very, very good news.
ReplyDeleteBe well.
Keith
Great to see the photos of you looking better and better - Fantastic that you'll be home for Christmas as well.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that 2011 brings a hyper healthy year...
Pat
Dear Brian, Kristy, Sophie and James,
ReplyDeleteSuch fantastic news..Home for Christmas..praise the Lord..we will keep praying for perfect health.
Brian, the bald look suits you, you look great, not unlike my own hair do!
Have a truely Blessed Christmas.
Lots of Love
Patrick, Philly, Matthew and James
Great that you're home and have a few days to enjoy Christmas with your family :D We hope you all have a very merry yule-tide and a fabulous 2011!!
ReplyDeleteLoads of love and hugs
Ali, Ciara and Brendan