Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last day of 3rd session 10.11.10.

Kristy got an IV in 2nd try. She says in 6.5 years she has never had a patient with such thick skin.....what can I say, thickening my skin has been a hobby for years now.
Labs were taken after an hour of waiting, they were busy again at the clinic. All counts came back fine, Creatinine which I thought would be trending lower went up again to 1.9. I think no matter how much I hope and drink it isn't going to budge at the moment, hopefully after transplant.
No doctor visit today so just Dexamethasone Valcade and Zofran as normal. And so ends session 3.
Generally I'd say nausea is constant and a little higher, eating is harder as nothing tastes good...but as usual I manage, my weight is still a solid 167lbs and hasn't really changed. Fatigue a little higher not too bad though. I don't get the steroid high anymore, if I had to guess I'd say it's because of the higher dose of Revlimid.
So just to show you how boring our visits are here are some pics of us being bored..
This is my 'still fighting' pose.

checking lab results.

my chemo face.

1 comment:

  1. I got it in first time with my wife last night...not bad given i was p*shed! I should have woken her really (JOKE Sal, joke!)

    Love the chemo face...looks a bit like my 'I'm having a sh-- face' :0)

    Love, friendship and positivity sailing across the pond to you all from JP and Sal XXX

    ReplyDelete