Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10.4.10

Unevenful day at the clinic, an hour wait before they took blood but in and out in 3hrs as I didn't need IV fluids. We met Abby the very nice nurse practitioner who explained that we were probably looking at 4 sessions of chemo, then harvest of stem cells, then high dose chemo, then transplant and so on. I'll put some more info and dates to this another time. So all is going okay at the moment.
I think they may need to ease back on the steroids...
but Kristy seems to like it! However cycling up hills may be an issue.
The higher dose of Revlimid seems to be fine at the moment, I take it just before bed so miss out on most of the neuropathy which is nice (it is still going away by morning).
Kristy is still putting in my IV before I go to clinic but has said she is noticing my veins are changing with chemo, they will get harder and so more difficult to get a needle into, but she is still getting in first time at the moment!
Back in on Friday for 2nd last chemo of 3rd session. Not long to go now till I get rid of all this annoying hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment