Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10.25.10 2nd chemo of 4th Session

Okay so the Creatinine didn't come down much, 2.35 to 2.24 and I drank more water than I thought humanly possible. Basically the problem is my kidneys cannot take 25mg of Revlimid and clear it, so it is building up and causing all my other numbers to drop when they shouldn't be. So starting today I'm back down to 10mg and getting a liter of fluid IV everyday to flush out my kidneys and to generally keep enough fluid passing through as I am finding it hard to keep up orally. I'm a little disappointed to be dropping to 10mg but 25 is just not possible given my kidney function.
Nothing else too exciting, 4 hr visit which included 2hr of IV fluid, not too bad I guess. Kristy got my IV first time and we got a quick visit from Dr McGirk which was fun so all is going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment