Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday March 31st 2011

Well I was hoping for better scores today. It looks like my bone marrow is still suppressed and not up to much. WBC is 0.6, platelets 6 and hemoglobin 7.1. I also woke up this morning with a slightly sore throat. So I'll be here at the clinic for 3-4 more hours to get blood and platelet transfusions and a neupogen shot. My Lymphocyte level is 88 which I'm told means there is still inflammation or a virus somewhere in my body.  I don't feel too bad, a little tired maybe but the counts are not what I wanted to hear. They didn't run the creatinine test today so no numbers there till next time. I've just been told they are doing another blood test because of the Lymphocyte number. Because of the sore throat they did swab my nose and throat when I arrived. So we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment