Today was fun, John picked me up and took me for chemo today, allowing Kristy time with kids and family. It was fun to hangout and talk biking, life and...well I think that was it actually. The conversation is pretty much the same, just the backdrop changes. We weren't sitting on our bikes somewhere around 199th Street or over at his car lot, but it was still just as good to 'shoot the breeze'.
Good news, my nurse got my IV in first time, even though I have rhino skin.
Also I have been having flank/kidney pain over the last few days so was expecting the lab results to show there was a continuing negative progression. I was pretty surprised to see the test come back at a Creatinine level of 1.71! This did not surprise the Phamacist, it is what they expected and what I'd been led to expect as well - had I not been having pain. I guess it was good pain, and I can dig good pain!
My Revlimid arrived this morning and I start it today. The phamacist said he wouldn't be surprised if given improved kidney function we could review the dose and up it from 10 to 25mg pretty soon!
So again all in all a good visit, with encouraging information and time to hangout and chat with a good friend.
I appreciate the updates. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteKathy