While I'm in hospital I'm doing extra testing to see if I qualify for another bridging drug trial. At the moment I haven't been able to get a solid plan B in place, the options I wanted to try didn't pan out. However I'm told FDA approval of CAR T cell treatments for Multiple Myeloma is not far away, maybe even early 2020. So the plan is try to keep bridging till then and hope to have that treatment here in KU Hospital.
Had fun showing Al & Maria the sights!
So until then I jump from bridge to bridge. I feel good at the moment which helps.
Sadly I lost a friend to MM recently, Jerry Bayton was a friend. He was always positive and Encouraging and basically a fantastic human being, Rest In Peace Jerry, I miss your presense in this world.
| This is Jerry, Shannon and I a while ago catching up.
Shannon is a friend who also has MM and is doing well.
|
So until any thing changes, I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment