Friday, December 14, 2012

Home - Day +100

We got home a week ago today, the trip home was made very easy by Corporate Angels and the chaps on the plane couldn't have been nicer. We arrived in Olathe (20 minutes from home) and Sophie and James ran out on the tarmac and gave me big big hugs - what a welcome!
The next couple of days I got to bed before the kids, I think a combination of being more active with Sophie and James and a virus has meant I'm exhausted all of the time. On Monday I went in to Clinic and had blood work done and Kristy arrived a little later for a doctors visit. It was so nice to see everyone again, I have missed them. Plus they do an awesome job!
I had Adenovirus checked as well as BK virus and all the other usual stuff. All was fine except I have BK again. I called MSK to see when they last checked it which was 10/10. I guess they only treat if I have symptoms. So I'm back on the antibiotic Cipro. This makes me pretty nauseated and eating and drinking are difficult. I'm glad they are on top of things here but I wish I felt better, hopefully soon.
Being at home is great and I am spending a lot of time with the kids, it's crazy to think I was away from them for so long. And as much as I am loving being at home, I do miss my friends at Hope Lodge.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you are home, too. Take your time and rest up. I, too, was going to bed early for awhile. I know that at the end of an active day, I am spent. Rest is good. Have a Blessed Christmas! It is a special one this year!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete