Kristy got in around 3pm Friday, it was great to see her. Flights went well so her trip was pretty uneventful.
We went in to clinic today to check on my counts and all are fine, creatinine is 1.4 still which is great. We also got the result of Thursdays Adenovirus check and it had gone from 413,000 to 27,600, so it looks like the Cidofovir is working which is great news.
I haven't had a fever since Thursday morning so feel a lot better and am eating fine now. I had got down to 153.8lbs before they flooded me with fluids, but I'm on the mend now. Hopefully all the excitement is over and I'll revert to being a wonderfully boring patient again.
Boring is good. We like boring.
ReplyDeleteWay to fight through the virus (with some help).
Looking forward to seeing you when you get back to K.C.
Keith
This is great news! Glad you and Kristy are together again!
ReplyDelete-Sarah & Julien
So glad that things are looking up again. Hope the discouragement passed along with the headache. Enjoy your Kristy-time!!
ReplyDelete