Friday, June 22, 2012
Just a quick note to say Labs on Wednesday showed my Liver is getting back to normal since I stopped the chemo Thalamid. All my other counts are where I'd expect them to be and my Kappa Light Chain numbers came in today at 2.76 which isn't far off remission! Which is where I'd like to be going into transplant, last month is was 11 and remission is under 1.9 so great news there! My doctors here decided on one more round of Cytoxin and Velcade before NY and hopefully that should tip me into full remission. That's all for now - thank you for the messages of support they are very much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good news on the KLCs. I hope they keep going that way.
ReplyDeleteKeith
Great to hear your results. Prayers still coming your way. Cytoxin gave me the chills and made me itch. But I guess we can't complain, it seems to be working!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janet
Anxious to hear how things are going in NY. They just called and asked for a copy of the last skeletal survey, which I faxed. Take care!
ReplyDeleteWendy - BMT KC