Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday May 31st 2011.

Things have been quiet around here, partly because of a bug on blogspot didn't allow me to login. So anyway, my next appointment isn't for another 8 days or so. It's my 180 days (6 months since transplant) check. Which means lots of tests, well lots of x-rays and blood and urine tests plus a bone marrow biopsy. At my last check on May 23rd all was fine. I started the ball rolling for my second opinion trip to Boston, hopefully we can organize it for the beginning of September. All my counts were fine, platelets were 160 which is getting to the lower edge of normal but as this was the only number on the low side my N/P thought it was probably because of one of my drugs if been on since transplant, they have a tendency to suppress platelets. Happily after 6 months post transplant I can stop them. Soon I'll be on hardly any drugs until maybe they decide to put me on a low dose chemo drug, my old friend Revlimid. My hemoglobin was 9.8 which is still great. I can't remember the others so they must have been fine. I also had my last Pentamidine treatment. Still working out on the bike and the numbers are still getting better. Up to an Av of 16.44/hr on the trainer. Still slow but getting better. Resting HR down from 100 to 68...so far.
Fun in the Pentamidine tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment