Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Jan 13th 2011. Clinic visit.

Well I've been a bit lax, I did go to clinic last week and didn't write anything. The main story from last week is that I'm not eating or drinking very much. I've lost 20 lbs and am a little dehydrated. Creatinine still came down a little to 2.9 and all my other counts are still headed in the right direction. Fatigue is still an issue, I guess a big issue that will last a while.
So since last Thursday I have added a liter of fluid IV everyday and thanks to an appetite stimulant have eaten a little more than last week. So we'll see where things are today...
Creatinine is down to 2.65 which is great, sadly I'm still here after 5 hours getting a blood tranfusion! All my other (white blood cell, red blood cell and platelet) counts dropped. Which is a little annoying but nothing to be concerned about...or so my doctor says. So I need to come back for another blood test next Thursday. They also said they will be taking out my central line soon which will be nice. I long to have a shower when I don't have to cover half my chest with press and seal!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets try that again!

    Brian - Can you send me your email via Skype - ta Pat.

    ReplyDelete